Dainty teardrop pendant rubover set with a real pear cut red ruby gemstone.
Pendant size approx 1.2cm x 0.6cm
Ruby size 7x5mm
Average gold weight 0.6g
Choose with or without a lightweight 16", 18" or 20" curb chain also 9ct yellow gold.
16" chain - weight 0.8g
18" chain - weight 0.9g
20" chain - weight 1.0g
Your jewel is presented in an elegant JQS branded gift box.
Your Guarantee of Purity - This product is real 9K Gold
All of our 9K gold products comply with the UK Hallmarking Act so you can be confident that what you buy from JQStudio is 'real' and as described. All items are hallmarked if above the minimum weight; anything below these weights is exempt from hallmarking but is still guaranteed to be of the same minimum fineness.
9K Gold: 9ct (375) - inscribed with the '375' hallmark, it means that it is 37.5 per cent pure, or 9 karat gold for short.
9ct Gold items which weigh less than 1.0g do not require a hallmark and carry a 375 stamp.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised Jewellery Quarter Store/Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, JQStudioDesigns/Jewellery Quarter Store and its employees, are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com alternately, you may write to us at:
JQS, PO BOX 5495, HOVE, BN52 9LP, UK